At the Big Dick Guide we've made a conscious choice to avoid traditional online advertising. It's a bad experience for everybody and caters to the lowest common denominator. We're all better than that. Problem is, that also cuts out one of the biggest potential revenue streams at our disposal. So how do we make this a financially viable operation? The goal is to rely on affiliate revenue: we provide you with recommendations of products that you can use, and by buying them through our links we get a commission for each sale.
Additionally, you can shop directly for any products with our affiliated retailers at the links below and you can support our content.
The Big Dick Guide Affiliate Retailers
Whatever you're looking for, you'll probably find it on Amazon. Prime members get free 2-day shipping.
Order online and ship free at no minimum. Or order online and pickup in person today.
Fun and fashionable underwear in a variety of styles and pouch designs, including the comfortable Almost Naked and the roomy Trophy Boy.
A huge assortment of condoms in whatever quantity you want, plus subscription discounts, lube, wipes, and more.
MyOne Perfect Fit condoms
Get exactly the condom you need, with 9 different widths up to 64mm, 10 lengths, and 60 total options for condom sizes.
Ohnut depth limiters
Dick's just too long and you keep smashing your lady's cervix? Throw a few Ohnut depth limiting rings around your base to provide a stop before you go too far.
On a mission to make sex more fun and accessible for all, Lovehoney's been selling sex toys for all for nearly 20 years.
Everything and anything, you'll find it on eBay. More than just auctions, many sellers operate straight retail operations on the online storefront.
Get smart protection from pregnancy and STIs for all the sexy times in your life.
Pair of Thieves
Comfortable and affordable underwear is yours to have.
If you would like to directly support the work of The Big Dick Guide, you're welcome to send cash directly via PayPal, though nothing is promised in return other than respect, gratitude, and continued hard work to elevate men of all sizes the world over. Thanks, Kings and Queens!
Support via PayPal contributions
Your direct support makes all of this possible.
- Having a huge shower dick isn’t that greatYou might think having a giant soft penis is just awesome, but here’s the thing… it’s always there even when you don’t need it.
- Best condoms for 4.75 inches girthAn above-average penis deserves above-average condoms. Turns out it doesn’t take much to move up to “large”.
- The fatal flaw that doomed the huge Italian penis size studyA huge Italian penis size study produced an average much higher than other studies. Why? Because men can’t help but lie about their size.
- Best water-based sexual lubricantsWater-based lubes are great for sex, condoms, and toys. But which one is the best for you? Here are some recommendations…
- Four reasons why sleeping naked is just the bestTake off your pants and hop in bed, it’s time to sleep in the buff as nature intended.
- Providing condoms should be the man’s responsibilityBoys, it’s time for us to start being the ones to provide rubbers. After all, it’s your dick.
- Frequent masturbation is linked with a lower risk of prostate cancerA 2016 study found that men who ejaculated at least 21 times per month had a significantly lower risk of prostate cancer.
- Vagina Anatomy 101To be good at sex, you need to know where you’re going. This is your roadmap to the female anatomy.
- Can a huge penis cause a man to pass out when hard?No. Not unless there’s something else wrong. Let’s do some dick math.
- Blue balls: why it happens and what to do about itWhile “blue balls” is not a serious condition, the ache in your ballsack can be a real pain. Here’s why it happens.