The Big Dick Guide was created with the intent to serve as a resource for those that have large penises and those that have to deal with them. It's not meant to glorify huge cocks, because at the end of the day it's just a penis.
Men with big dicks face their own unique set of problems and often face difficulty addressing them in a public forum. While having a large penis is considered a desirable trait in popular culture, there are trade-offs that men so equipped must face, and that their partners must grapple with as well.
The goal of the Big Dick Guide is to provide the support and knowledge that these men need, without judgement or objectification.
About the author
So what qualifies Magnus Cox to write about life with a big dick? Well, he has a big dick… a very big dick. In attempting to make sense of his size, and then come to grips with it, he's invested too much time into researching the science of penises and solutions for those struggling silently with the well-endowed life. And especially for those that haven't yet realized that their struggles aren't "normal".
Magnus's excessive endowment has led him on a quest to find the best products to accomodate his size, from XXL condoms to premium lubes to well-fitting underwear and more. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way, buying and tossing products that claim to be for large men but failed to measure up to the task.
Just how big of a dick are we talking about here? This isn't bragging, it's just cock credentials for context: with a full-strength erection, Magnus's penis measures in at 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around — that's 50% longer and 30% thicker than the average, and well into the range of "huge cock". He is also very much a "shower", with an exceptionally large flaccid size hanging around 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth.
Throw in a pair of very large and low-hanging testicles and he's very familiar with the joys and many struggles of life with an excessive amount of meat swinging between the legs.
But Magnus isn't here to boast. He knows all too well what life is like with a big dick. He's wrangled with restrictive underwear and obscenely large bulging. He's fought to support and control sagging nuts and flopping cock. He's worked through numerous condoms to find the one that fits just right. He's learned the art of foreplay and how its importance increases with cock size. He's regrettably punched a few cervixes and emptied out those bottles of lube.
He's struggled with accepting his size as what it is, and learning the strengths and limitations that come with it. It's not all roses here in the land of massive cock.
He's been there, done that, and has the cock to prove it.
Have something to say? A question? A proposal? Get in touch!
- No Nut November is unhealthy, stupid, and a gateway to delusionIt’s more than just a silly challenge — it’s a deliberate interruption of normal biological function and a gateway to the seedy underbelly of online hate.
- The truth about every “Penis Size By Country” list you’ve ever seenThere is no definitive list of penis sizes by country around the world. In fact, most countries have no hard data on dicks. Those lists are full of lies.
- WildmanT’s new “Monster” pouches are comically largeThese are actually too big for me, and I’m *big*.
- The eye-opening sizes of dildosA lot of men struggle with seeing the their penis as the size it actually is — but when you separate that size from your body? That can be a revelation.
- Best condoms for 6.5 inches girthSo it turns out that 6.5″ girth is very thick and none of the condoms in stores fit. We have some suggestions.
- Titan’s 69mm 3XL is the new largest FDA-approved condom in the USAThe US FDA’s stranglehold on condom sizing in the USA is loosening — they approved America’s first 69mm condom: the Titan 3XL.
- The patent absurdity and shallow empathy of Channel 4’s My Massive Cock “documentary”While it did address some of the issues that extremely well-endowed men can face, it was also one-half absurd farce.
- Do taller men have bigger penises? Here’s what the science saysIt might make intuitive sense that a taller guy would have a bigger dick. After all, he has longer legs and bigger hands and all that other stuff. But the science isn’t so obvious.
- The sad, quiet death of Durex XXLLarge condoms are a small market, and pandemic supply chain disruptions killed whatever momentum Durex hoped to build.
- That time my date bailed and left me with my dick outShe was not ready for this much cock.