The Big Dick Guide was created with the intent to serve as a resource for those that have large penises and those that have to deal with them. It's not meant to glorify huge cocks, because at the end of the day it's just a penis.
Men with big dicks face their own unique set of problems and often face difficulty addressing them in a public forum. While having a large penis is considered a desirable trait in popular culture, there are trade-offs that men so equipped must face, and that their partners must grapple with as well.
The goal of the Big Dick Guide is to provide the support and knowledge that these men need, without judgement or objectification.
About the author
So what qualifies Magnus Cox to write about life with a big dick? Well, he has a big dick… a very big dick. In attempting to make sense of his size, and then come to grips with it, he's invested too much time into researching the science of penises and solutions for those struggling silently with the well-endowed life. And especially for those that haven't yet realized that their struggles aren't "normal".
Magnus's excessive endowment has led him on a quest to find the best products to accomodate his size, from XXL condoms to premium lubes to well-fitting underwear and more. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way, buying and tossing products that claim to be for large men but failed to measure up to the task.
Just how big of a dick are we talking about here? This isn't bragging, it's just cock credentials for context: with a full-strength erection, Magnus's penis measures in at 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around — that's 50% longer and 30% thicker than the average, and well into the range of "huge cock". He is also very much a "shower", with an exceptionally large flaccid size hanging around 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth.
Throw in a pair of very large and low-hanging testicles and he's very familiar with the joys and many struggles of life with an excessive amount of meat swinging between the legs.
But Magnus isn't here to boast. He knows all too well what life is like with a big dick. He's wrangled with restrictive underwear and obscenely large bulging. He's fought to support and control sagging nuts and flopping cock. He's worked through numerous condoms to find the one that fits just right. He's learned the art of foreplay and how its importance increases with cock size. He's regrettably punched a few cervixes and emptied out those bottles of lube.
He's struggled with accepting his size as what it is, and learning the strengths and limitations that come with it. It's not all roses here in the land of massive cock.
He's been there, done that, and has the cock to prove it.
Have something to say? A question? A proposal? Get in touch!
- Having a huge shower dick isn’t that greatYou might think having a giant soft penis is just awesome, but here’s the thing… it’s always there even when you don’t need it.
- Best condoms for 4.75 inches girthAn above-average penis deserves above-average condoms. Turns out it doesn’t take much to move up to “large”.
- The fatal flaw that doomed the huge Italian penis size studyA huge Italian penis size study produced an average much higher than other studies. Why? Because men can’t help but lie about their size.
- Best water-based sexual lubricantsWater-based lubes are great for sex, condoms, and toys. But which one is the best for you? Here are some recommendations…
- Four reasons why sleeping naked is just the bestTake off your pants and hop in bed, it’s time to sleep in the buff as nature intended.
- Providing condoms should be the man’s responsibilityBoys, it’s time for us to start being the ones to provide rubbers. After all, it’s your dick.
- Frequent masturbation is linked with a lower risk of prostate cancerA 2016 study found that men who ejaculated at least 21 times per month had a significantly lower risk of prostate cancer.
- Vagina Anatomy 101To be good at sex, you need to know where you’re going. This is your roadmap to the female anatomy.
- Can a huge penis cause a man to pass out when hard?No. Not unless there’s something else wrong. Let’s do some dick math.
- Blue balls: why it happens and what to do about itWhile “blue balls” is not a serious condition, the ache in your ballsack can be a real pain. Here’s why it happens.