The Big Dick Guide was created with the intent to serve as a resource for those that have large penises and those that have to deal with them. It's not meant to glorify huge cocks, because at the end of the day it's just a penis.
Men with big dicks face their own unique set of problems and often face difficulty addressing them in a public forum. While having a large penis is considered a desirable trait in popular culture, there are trade-offs that men so equipped must face, and that their partners must grapple with as well.
The goal of the Big Dick Guide is to provide the support and knowledge that these men need, without judgement or objectification.
About the author
So what qualifies Magnus Cox to write about life with a big dick? Well, he has a big dick… a very big dick. In attempting to make sense of his size, and then come to grips with it, he's invested too much time into researching the science of penises and solutions for those struggling silently with the well-endowed life. And especially for those that haven't yet realized that their struggles aren't "normal".
Magnus's excessive endowment has led him on a quest to find the best products to accomodate his size, from XXL condoms to premium lubes to well-fitting underwear and more. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way, buying and tossing products that claim to be for large men but failed to measure up to the task.
Just how big of a dick are we talking about here? This isn't bragging, it's just cock credentials for context: with a full-strength erection, Magnus's penis measures in at 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around — that's 50% longer and 30% thicker than the average, and well into the range of "huge cock". He is also very much a "shower", with an exceptionally large flaccid size hanging around 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth.
Throw in a pair of very large and low-hanging testicles and he's very familiar with the joys and many struggles of life with an excessive amount of meat swinging between the legs.
But Magnus isn't here to boast. He knows all too well what life is like with a big dick. He's wrangled with restrictive underwear and obscenely large bulging. He's fought to support and control sagging nuts and flopping cock. He's worked through numerous condoms to find the one that fits just right. He's learned the art of foreplay and how its importance increases with cock size. He's regrettably punched a few cervixes and emptied out those bottles of lube.
He's struggled with accepting his size as what it is, and learning the strengths and limitations that come with it. It's not all roses here in the land of massive cock.
He's been there, done that, and has the cock to prove it.
Have something to say? A question? A proposal? Get in touch!
- The strange, sad story of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera and the fake world’s largest penisHis penis isn’t actually anywhere near that big large, and his notoriety was the exploitation of a man with obvious mentally illness.
- Just because babies are shoved through vaginas doesn’t mean a big dick will fit fineNo, it doesn’t work that way. Pregnancy is often physically traumatic. Sex never should be.
- Ohnut’s depth buffer now has a vibrating optionBring some buzz-buzz into the bedroom with the new Vibrating Ohnut Ring.
- No Nut November is unhealthy, stupid, and a gateway to delusionIt’s more than just a silly challenge — it’s a deliberate interruption of normal biological function and a gateway to the seedy underbelly of online hate.
- MyOne’s updated condom size codes finally make senseGone are the old and confusing size codes that made it impossible to easily compare up or down a size.
- How to measure a curved penisDepending on where and how you measure, the numbers you get for a curved penis can be way off. Here’s the right way to do it.
- The correct way to measure your penisMeasuring your dick seems like it should be a simple thing. But somehow, it’s not. Here’s what you need to know to get the right numbers.
- Why many penis size studies use stretched flaccid length instead of erectShort answer: it’s easier and close enough.
- Just because you can stretch a condom over a limb doesn’t mean it fits rightCoNdOmS aRe oNe SiZe FiTs aLL, they said. Turns out that was a lie.
- The best underwear for big dicks and skinny waistsDo you wear underwear that fits your junk but falls off your body, or underwear that fits your body but crushes your junk? You can have it all.